Mikeybikey is very excited as Tel Aviv is waking up from an unexpected deep sleep. Restaurants, bars, shops, and outdoor activities are coming back to life. This dynamic city, which was dormant for a year, is waking up in all its corners.
I am also excited and anticipating the cooperation with a company of the dimension of KAYAK.
There are five main reasons to book a tour with Mikeybikey and here you can get a taste of a few:
• In just 3-3.5 hours you will be able to experience most of Tel Aviv’s highlights – Beachfront, Old Jaffa Port, Old city, flee market, Newe Zedek, Rothschild Boulevard, the famous Carmel market, Bauhaus pearls and much more
• The tour begins next to the sea, near the center of town, so you will not be wasting time starting the journey
• In addition to sightseeing, you have the option of tasting some of the best local street food, indulge in unforgettable ice cream (Anita, Golda)
• Private tours for special events or just for some extra privacy (for 5 people or more)
• No payment in advance, just an email will be enough. I reply within 24 hours: email@example.com
Mikeybikey’s tours will make sure you are kept at a safe distance from fellow bikers, are almost only on the move, breathe fresh and clean Mediterranean air, while pedaling through cool and unique Tel Aviv.
At the beginning of the tour you will feel like a guest, but, with Mikeybikey you will gradually start to interact with the city, with the people, feel its spontaneous energy, stop for a fresh-squeezed pomegranate & orange juice, a fruit shake, or a delicious espresso, it is your choice… you may even
wish to indulge in the best hummus in town, get to know what Knaffe means, and end up this “unpretentious foodie bike tour” with a Malabi at the Malabia (this delicious white & sweet surprise for less than 3 US Dollars).
After this tour and in less than 4 hours you will feel part of this colorful city. It is an open invitation, a safe bet to be embraced. Pandemics isolated us, separated us and Tel Aviv has the power to unite and Mikeybikey can make it happen in your own rhythm.
Come! Let’s move! It is time to carefully turn page 2020 and, with caution, discover new vibes, explore new horizons, and be amazed by loads of surprises waiting for you around the corner.
YOU GET IT ALL IN ONE TOUR with a great safety net lead by a local.